Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tom Daley Boyfriend Jeremy

Tom Daley Boyfriend Jeremy

Tom Daley Boyfriend Jeremy 

British diving hero Tom Daley, who won a bronze medal for Great Britain in the 2008 Summer Olympics at age 14, announced he was dating a man in a video posted early Monday morning that has quickly gone viral.

Daley, the 18-year-old, who was named “world's sexiest man” by Attitude magazine, a gay magazine, said he was frustrated by assumptions about his sexuality.

“But recently I was misquoted in an interview and it made me feel really angry and frustrated and emotions that I've never felt before when reading anything about myself,” he said. “It's what I get asked, even if I'm doing sporting interviews, it's, 'Do you have a girlfriend? Who are you seeing?' All that kind of stuff.”

Daley said that he “still fanc[ies] girls.” He added that his mother and family are supportive of his relationship. Daley has been trending on Twitter, with most of the reactions being positive.

Artikel Terkait Recreation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Carspecreview Inc..